Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Women That

A perfect partner of life / wife is a women that :

Smart enough that she can take care about me, 
accompanying me to do what is right,
tell me what is good when i come for a doubt
teach what is right for my children, teach me how to play piano
do a duet with me while she's playing a violin 
assisting me to do what i suck at and incapable of 
to do what she wants to not always what she has to 
work at house as a creative worker while at the same time be a great mother and housewives

and the most important is, 
to understand me for what i am, what i do, and what i believe, no matter at what conditions, even if it's good or bad, right or wrong, or whatever. Because i'm not perfect and she has to be smart enough to understand that i cant be perfect, or simply be what she wants.

Yet she is stupid enough to do stupid things that can make us both happy 
do great things spontaneously , 
to sometimes just do things without think, 
quit her job for a while and do a "modal jempol"  backpacking with me,  
and of course stupid enough to have me as her life partner. hahaha! this last thing is a joke.

A perfect partner of life / wife is at least a women like :


Mamori Anezaki
Beautiful, Smart, Caring, and know how to deal with the devil. hahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment