Monday, November 1, 2010

Damn I Miss My Bed So !

it’s been about a month since that "Rabu Kelabu" day. The day that makes my messy life gets more and more messy. That damnass brainless thief stole from my rent house not just for once, but three times in a month. And it’s all happened in my super busy day as an architecture student. I guess this year’s October seems to be the worst month I’ve ever had.
I hate to say this, but that three times stealing gives me some kind of trauma for that rent house. I'been always feeling insecure every time I try to fall asleep. And for most, I always felt some kind of anger every time I stepped into that house. At the end, Things so plus all the tasks I had and the mess of that rent house, seems like joining together and become the formula of “Kick Hendro Prasetyo Out Of The House”.

Unluckyly for me, that formula works super well that I’ve never slept for even one single night in that rent house again since about two weeks ago.
For the first week I left, I “slept” at campus.  And yes, for the whole week, I slept over the architecture table, a satai of chairs, or simply just on the chair, in front of table, with a brush still sticking on my fingers. Not that all, since that week was a deadline week, I can only slept for only about two to four hours every night.  Yeah, it was an exhausting week.

These pictures represents how i slept for the whole week
And for the second week, I slept unsurely from one place to another. Sometimes I slept at campus, sometimes at my friends “kost”, or just not sleep like tonight, and kill my times at the internet café, trying to write my story in English.
All of those things happened this whole last month make me “far-far away” from my bed. That is why i damnly miss my bed. I’ve never slept over it again to recharge myself, or simply just straighten my back or cooling my ass.

But it’s okay. It’s Just.. I kinda feeling guilty for my bed. Since I know for sure that my bed must have had missed me since the first night I left about two weeks ago.  I’m sorry my bed. I guess you have to spent your night alone and  cold for some more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment