Sunday, July 31, 2011

4 Days in Singapore

Singapore, a very well organized country I guess. They’ve organized almost everything from the simplest thing to the most difficult. They organized people, transportation, where plants should be planted, they even organized water, so they can have enough water to later be processed into drinks and everything, but when heavy rain comes, they won’t have flood as problem. And one best thing Singapore organized I think, is their dreams, their visions for a better future, to make a better country.

the miniature of the all well organized country
Singapore has almost nothing compared to Indonesia in natural resources. But you know, Allah Maha Adil , Singapore may have almost nothing in natural resources, But it has far far far better human resources. There, in Singapore, people respect time so much. They walk fast, they use rapid transportation, and they even give some space for people in hurry. So, instead of “Alon – alon asal kelakon” just like here, I think they prefer fast and safe. They also respect so much for every rules applied. The words rules are meant to be broken, is not something they even want to consider. That’s why in Singapore, everything is well organized. 

And how could I possibly know these ? well, I’ve been in Singapore just recently. I lived for four days, and learned so much things already. I actually going there together with my classmates in Architecture. We we’re going for “KKA” , somekind of precedence studies in Architecture. We came to Singapore, in order to learn “Sustainable Architecture” from some buildings. But just like what I’ve said before, I fortunately learned lots of things instead of just this sustainable architecture thing.

That’s it. A little introduction of Singapore. I hope I’ll have a chance to go back there soon.

And what is exactly what I’ve done for 4 days there ? well this journal will pretty much explain it I guess. 

Day 1           Day 2           Day 3           Day 4 

and yeah, since this journal works also as my reminder and my report, then i have to write and tell almost everything. So this is why, this post become the longest post i've ever made.
hope you'll enjoy it. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment