Saturday, June 1, 2013

Another Crossroads

 


I’m 22 now. And i’m facing another crossroads of my life. It’s only till November and I have to be able to stand up on my own to completely be a grown man by then. But which way do I have to go. Should I stay idealist and keep forcing to chase my dream and live in what I believe is the choice of my life ? Or should I fall into what people believe as reality, complete my study as soon as possible and working in architecture firm after ? of course with the consequences of applying to some of it, letting them see my portfolio and rejecting me after. Or worse gives no shit and reply nothing.

God blesses me with a capability to think way out of the box. To see what most people don’t. To be able to dream high. But also challenge me with such hard way to live. Lots of fails and disappointments. In which every of it is forcing me to kill my dreams slowly but kind of sure.

Crossroads. I know where I want to go, but I don’t know if it’s the right way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment